Feel much better than I did on thursday and friday. K had to miss school friday cause when I got up I was really dizzy and couldn't get her ready and walk over with her. *blergh* I hate when she misses school.
Her b-day was Wednesday. She's six! Gahh, I can't believe it. Zoe's birthday is today. She's three! Wow. Three years ago I was in the hospital, having had her in hours before by c-section. *shivers* I hate the needle they have to put in your spine for it but whoa, you are so numb it's wild.
When I had A.J. it hurt worse because I couldn't sit up to get the needle. I had to try and curve me and my preggers stomach into a C shape while they eased the needle into my spine. *ehhhh* But you can't feel crap once it starts working, that's guranteed. And you get really blissed out. I remember hearing one of the nurses counting sponges and tools to make sure they had the right number and didn't leave any in my body.llaras
tagged me for the seven habits/quirks/facts about yourself meme.
1. I eat soup for breakfast. Campbells Chunky chicken and dumplings is my favorite. I don't eat it every morning, maybe 4 days out of 7.
2. I get a weird 'mommy' thrill out of a well packed diaper bag. Sippys,extra clothes, snacks, a toy or two, sunblock. If it's all in the diaper bag I feel really good. Or I used too. We rarely take the bag out anymore.
3. I got used to having closed caption on after my first kid was born and now me and hubby keep it on all the time. Other people that come over (like my dad) ask how to turn it off.
4. I love cheesy action movies and will stay up to watch 'Con Air' or one of the Die hard or Lethal Weapon movies. Then I repeat lines out loud. Even if i'm on the computer or in the kitchen. I'll say the lines with great relish. I think if I bought them I probably wouldn't watch them though.
5. I used to think I could control the wind. I was young and probably read too many comics.
6. I like bright, yellow, smiley faces. I used to stick them to my computer at my old job, after I drew eyebrows or/and vamp teeth on them.
7. In my head, I tell myself stories. I've done this since I was about ten. One of the first stories I would tell myself each night had to do with living underwater. I had a friend named Mister Mister and he sold chocolate covered bananas, some with peanuts. I also used to make my mom cards with a story inside about Mr. Mole (I think). I'd give her these when she got out of the hospital. I had a whole series of a continuing story.